Instruments played, if any: Piano
Music Scores: Yes

Re: Desert Island Piano

Post by parag »

Stanchinsky Eb minor Sonata...

Parag
rob
Pianomaniac
Instruments played, if any: Singer (bass)

Post by rob »

Arjuna wrote:...I didn't name the thread, that was done for me by one of the moderators (I originally put it in "musical puns etc.")...
That was me. If Brian quibbles anymore we'll enforce his removal to a desert island in the South Pacific with the nearest civilisation at Easter Island. I think the only music we'd allow him would be Pachelbel's celebrated Canon and we'd shackle him to a Toy Piano, the only instrument we'll allow. So Brian, play nicely or else! ;)
HullandHellandHalifax
Site Admin
Instruments played, if any: piano organ harmonium

Post by HullandHellandHalifax »

rob wrote:
Arjuna wrote:...I didn't name the thread, that was done for me by one of the moderators (I originally put it in "musical puns etc.")...
That was me. If Brian quibbles anymore we'll enforce his removal to a desert island in the South Pacific with the nearest civilisation at Easter Island. I think the only music we'd allow him would be Pachelbel's celebrated Canon and we'd shackle him to a Toy Piano, the only instrument we'll allow. So Brian, play nicely or else! ;)
Now what do I need... where are they...AH!!! here they are...pins, wax dolls, photos. I am now ready for anything!
Haiti is nice at this time of year I believe.
regards
The Shaman
parag
Site Admin
Instruments played, if any: Piano

Post by parag »

HullandHellandHalifax wrote:
rob wrote:
Now what do I need... where are they...AH!!! here they are...pins, wax dolls, photos. I am now ready for anything!
Haiti is nice at this time of year I believe.
regards
The Shaman
I'd rather imagine thee, O Shaman, trying to make it to the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island with your favourite Anna Netrebko CD :lol: :twisted:

Parag
HullandHellandHalifax
Site Admin
Instruments played, if any: piano organ harmonium

Post by HullandHellandHalifax »

I think if I did that they would willingly give up their lifestyle and leave me to myself on their paradise-like world.
I wonder what would happen if I took along a Dolly Parton video instead?
regards
The Shaman
Arjuna
Pianophiliac
Instruments played, if any: Pianoforte
Music Scores: No

Post by Arjuna »

What worries me about North Sentinel Island is that maybe they don't want any interference from the outside world because they are doing something terrible. I remember hearing about an island somewhere in the Pacific where there had been systematic abuse of the women on the island for generations but nobody knew about it (until recently) because the island was so isolated.