4 hands on ONE piano

Piano, Fortepiano and Harpsichord Music
Bluthner
Participant
Music Scores: No

Re: 4 hands on ONE piano

Post by Bluthner »

Dear all, I am having trouble finding a pdf copy of: F. Liszt, Adagio von Die Zauberflöte, S.634a (1875–81) = "Der, welcher wandelt diese Straße voll Beschwerden" (Act II) arranged for piano 4 hands. It's not on IMSLP and doesn't show up on this forum eith r, as far as I can see (there is a 'Mozart-Liszt duet' in a post bij alfor, but that seems to link to another file altogether). Can anyone help me out? Many thanks!
quercus
Site Admin
Instruments played, if any: piano
Music Scores: Yes

Post by quercus »

Here you go - and welcome to pianophilia!
Mozart-Liszt - Adagio von Die Zauberflöte S. 634a (piano 4 hands).pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tonylucuchu
Music Scores: No

Post by tonylucuchu »

Hi, does anyone have 4 hands (1 piano) version of any of the Schubert Op.90 impromptus or any of the Chopin scherzi? The score is probably out of print and I am having trouble finding them. Thanks, Tony
bingo
Site Admin
Music Scores: Yes

Post by bingo »

tonylucuchu wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:20 pm Hi, does anyone have 4 hands (1 piano) version of any of the Schubert Op.90 impromptus or any of the Chopin scherzi? The score is probably out of print and I am having trouble finding them. Thanks, Tony
There are four-hand versions of the Op.142 (D935) Impromptus by Jean-Baptiste Duvernoy (on IMSLP) but I've never seen any for the Op.90 (D.899). Do you know they exist?

Heidtmann's 4H version of Chopin Scherzo 1 is on IMSLP: https://imslp.org/wiki/Special:ReverseLookup/822269