Russian & Soviet Composers - Part 3

Piano, Fortepiano and Harpsichord Music
iano
Music Scores: Yes

Re: Russian & Soviet Composers - Part 3

Post by iano »

Hello Pianophiles. I wonder whether any of you has a copy of either the piano sonata or sonata for clarinet and piano by Roman Semyonovich LEDENEV. A little while ago a copy of the clarinet sonata was for sale on ebay but the vendor would not post to Australia, for unknown reasons.

Ledenev was an excellent composition lecturer at the Moscow Conservatoire, remembered fondly by many of his students and wrote some very fine music for children, much of it posted here at Pianophilia. His music deserves to be more widely known and I would be interested in recording these two works if I can lay my hands on them.
bingo
Site Admin
Instruments played, if any: piano

Post by bingo »

iano wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:06 am Hello Pianophiles. I wonder whether any of you has a copy of either the piano sonata or sonata for clarinet and piano by Roman Semyonovich LEDENEV. A little while ago a copy of the clarinet sonata was for sale on ebay but the vendor would not post to Australia, for unknown reasons.

Ledenev was an excellent composition lecturer at the Moscow Conservatoire, remembered fondly by many of his students and wrote some very fine music for children, much of it posted here at Pianophilia. His music deserves to be more widely known and I would be interested in recording these two works if I can lay my hands on them.
See https://ale07.ru/music/notes/song/forte ... edenev.htm where Sonata Op. 1 for clarinet and piano can be ordered as a PDF.
iano

Post by iano »

Thanks for this bingo. Have you ordered anything from them? Safe vendor, do you know? Certainly seems to be the only source for Ledenev's sonatas.
bingo
Site Admin
Instruments played, if any: piano

Post by bingo »

iano wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:26 am Thanks for this bingo. Have you ordered anything from them? Safe vendor, do you know? Certainly seems to be the only source for Ledenev's sonatas.
I've only ever obtained free content from this site, which is very well-known on this forum.
Gamma1734
Instruments played, if any: Piano, Organ, Flute, Violin, Accordion

Post by Gamma1734 »

grandesonate wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:11 am Hello, does anyone have the score for Gennady Lukinykh Adagio? Our friend Gamma uploaded a video of it some days ago, and I can't find it. I did come across some other pieces by the composer on here though. (https://www.pianophilia.com/phpBB3/sear ... s=lukinykh)

This is what I'm looking for:

Here's Adagio
Lukinykh G - Adagio.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
grandesonate
Participant
Instruments played, if any: Piano, conservatory level.
Music Scores: No

Post by grandesonate »

Gamma1734 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:55 am
grandesonate wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:11 am Hello, does anyone have the score for Gennady Lukinykh Adagio? Our friend Gamma uploaded a video of it some days ago, and I can't find it. I did come across some other pieces by the composer on here though. (https://www.pianophilia.com/phpBB3/sear ... s=lukinykh)

This is what I'm looking for:

Here's Adagio
Lukinykh G - Adagio.pdf
Thanks Gamma!!
mballan
Site Owner
Instruments played, if any: Piano

Post by mballan »

Thanks Gamma1734 - although I have a number of works by this composer, I did not have the Adagio. So grateful thanks from me.

Malcolm