Piano, Fortepiano and Harpsichord Music
alfor
Pianodeity
Instruments played, if any: piano
Music Scores: Yes

Re: Austrian Composers

Post by alfor »

RSL scan:

Strange example for the complete "milking" of opera composers in the 19th century:

Joseph LANNER
Cotillons nach den beliebtesten Motiven der Oper von V. Bellini
I Montecci e Capuletti
für das Pianoforte 72stes Werk
Lanner Cotillions after Bellini.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best regards, Alfor S. Cans

Music is a higher revelation than wisdom and philosophy (Beethoven)

http://www.mediafire.com/alfor
parag
Site Admin
Instruments played, if any: Piano

Post by parag »

Does anyone have Robert Fuchs' Jugendklänge Op.32 for children?

Thanks,
Parag
cclark94

Schubert's piano sonata D.571

Post by cclark94 »

Does anyone have the score for Franz Schubert's incomplete piano sonata in F-sharp minor, D.571? While it is available on sites such as IMSLP, the pdf version I've found has always been missing the "end" (i.e. the last page or two that Schubert did finish). Thanks!
porilo

Hugo Reinhold, Op. 39

Post by porilo »

Hi! I'm a new member on this forum and look forward to sharing music with you all. I have lots of interesting scores, some of them quite rare but just need some time during the summer holidays, starting next week, to do some scanning. In the meantime I was wondering whether anyone might have a copy of Hugo Reinhold's "Miniatur-Bilder, Op. 39" to share please? I have been looking for this music for ages and would be very grateful to anyone who could post it. Many thanks.
rob
Pianomaniac
Instruments played, if any: Singer (bass)

Re: Schubert's piano sonata D.571

Post by rob »

cclark94 wrote:Does anyone have the score for Franz Schubert's incomplete piano sonata in F-sharp minor, D.571? While it is available on sites such as IMSLP, the pdf version I've found has always been missing the "end" (i.e. the last page or two that Schubert did finish). Thanks!
This completion has been floating around for a while...
Schubert 1817 D571 Sonata 8 (3) f# unfin ed Borodin.pdf
The numbering I've given it as Piano Sonata 8 (3) refers to it probably being the last of three movements, the first two represented by the Sonata D570. So here's the first two movements of that hypothetical Piano Sonata no 8.
Schubert 1817 D570 Sonata 8 (1-2) f# unfin Allegro f# & Scherzo D.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
porilo

Post by porilo »

Further to my message of 13th July, asking whether anyone has Hugo Reinhold's "Miniatur-bilder, op 39" I have eventually managed to obtain a copy from the library, and would like to share it with everyone. Enjoy!
reinhold-miniatur-bilder-op39.pdf
Dani_area_51
Pianophiliac

Post by Dani_area_51 »

Thank you so much for Reinhold!
mballan
Site Owner

Post by mballan »

porilo wrote:Further to my message of 13th July, asking whether anyone has Hugo Reinhold's "Miniatur-bilder, op 39" I have eventually managed to obtain a copy from the library, and would like to share it with everyone. Enjoy!
Dear porilo

Thank you so much for the Reinhold score...greatly appreciated. Despite many years collecting, I have always found Reinhold scores extremely difficult to track down - always puzzled why - so am grateful that you were able to locate a copy.

Malcolm
Dani_area_51
Pianophiliac

Post by Dani_area_51 »

Does anyone have anything on Egon Wellesz besides what's in imslp? I found his orchestral works very interesting as you can hear on youtube easily, and wanted to try on some piano pieces... I do have Opus 4, 29, 98 ,106 and Opus 11 is on imslp but I can't download it.
Also here are some links for who wants to hear his music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL7uyT9kwnE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5eFB_5g ... re=related
http://www.amazon.com/Wellesz-Piano-Mus ... ef=mb_oe_o

Thank you!
Dani_area_51
Pianophiliac

Post by Dani_area_51 »

Is anyone aware of a possible Mahler Piano Quintet transcription for piano solo? Thank you.