Walter Niemann

Piano, Fortepiano and Harpsichord Music
fleubis
Pianomasochist
Instruments played, if any: Piano
Music Scores: Yes

Re: Walter Niemann

Post by fleubis »

Thank you for these Niemann. The Kompleat Niemann is becoming ever closer!
HullandHellandHalifax
Site Admin
Instruments played, if any: piano organ harmonium

Post by HullandHellandHalifax »

Dear WalterNiemann,
we understand your anger with this guy as we have been battling his parasitic evil stealing and selling on of scores posted here for many years. His name is Marcel Mombeek and as yet we have not discovered how he within hours of being posted downloads our scores and posts them on his website. if you decide not to post your work we fully understand, your suggestion of spreading via pm's seems the best resort until we can discover how Mombeek gets the scores uploaded here. It is a shame and a tragedy that such an evil cretin exists and who spoils our fun and endeavours for personal gain and contributing nothing. I will also stress that what he does is not illegal but most certainly immoral, this is one of the problems posting things on a public platform.
success with your Niemann hunting
Brian
WalterNiemann
Pianophiliac

Post by WalterNiemann »

Thank you very much Brian!
I won't stop creating new Niemann scores and of course I will let you know when something new is done!
Also I would like to thank all users, who - despite Mombeek - upload sheet music and make unknown composers accessible to a new audience!
musiclife217
Pianomaniac
Instruments played, if any: piano

Post by musiclife217 »

WalterNiemann wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:07 pm Thank you very much Brian!
I won't stop creating new Niemann scores and of course I will let you know when something new is done!
Also I would like to thank all users, who - despite Mombeek - upload sheet music and make unknown composers accessible to a new audience!
Seconded!
fleubis
Pianomasochist

Post by fleubis »

Thank you Brien, for cluing us in this cretin Marcel Mombeek. His theft is the reason we've lost Alfor (but I am forever grateful for all the wonderful scores he posted here in the past).
fredbucket
Site Admin
Instruments played, if any: Piano, Harpsichord, Organ, Piano Accordian, Button Accordian, Anglo and Duet Concertinas, Oboe, Cor Anglais, 6 & 12 string guitars, 5-string banjo.

Post by fredbucket »

Alfor is still around :-)

Regards
Fred
alfor
Pianodeity
Instruments played, if any: piano

Post by alfor »

Indeed he is!
Hope to post some more scores, as soon as time allows.
You may not believe it, but I am just now involved in rebuilding a Zimmermann 135 cm grand Piano.
A tedious task for a semi (quarter?) professional!
...and I am struggeling to find decent fingerings for Rachmaninoff's op.28.

All best to all active pianophilians
alfor

P.S.
I would very much like to stop Mombeek from stealing scores. But we obviously have to accept that not all Americans are nice guys, firmly believing in God!
Best regards, Alfor S. Cans

Music is a higher revelation than wisdom and philosophy (Beethoven)

http://www.mediafire.com/alfor
tracyross
Instruments played, if any: Piano, electric keyboards, harpsichord, organ, trumpet, flugelhorn, cornet, piccolo trumpet

Post by tracyross »

Being an American, being a nice guy (or gal), and believing in god can all be wonderful, but I don't see any connection between them.
fleubis
Pianomasochist

Post by fleubis »

alfor wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:02 am Indeed he is!
Hope to post some more scores, as soon as time allows.
You may not believe it, but I am just now involved in rebuilding a Zimmermann 135 cm grand Piano.
A tedious task for a semi (quarter?) professional!
...and I am struggeling to find decent fingerings for Rachmaninoff's op.28.

All best to all active pianophilians
alfor

P.S.
I would very much like to stop Mombeek from stealing scores. But we obviously have to accept that not all Americans are nice guys, firmly believing in God!
Very glad to hear from you, Alfor! I wish I could be helping on the rebuild of that Zimmermann....I've been fascinated by piano technology most of my life. A tour of the Steinway factory in New York some decades ago started it. I know you are having a lot of fun with that.
Paul
Pianophiliac
Instruments played, if any: piano (amateur)

Post by Paul »

Niemann W Arietta.pdf
When I was searching for some Carl Reinecke (see misc composers from Germany - thread) I came across the magazine "Blätter für Haus- und Kirchenmusik", which contained some pieces by Walter Niemann I didn't have before.
As often with pieces publishes in magazines these might be part of some of Niemann's cycles but doing a quick search I did not find them anywhere in my Niemann folder.
Niemann W Arietta.pdf
Niemann W Capriccietto.pdf
Niemann W Kleiner Walzer.pdf
Niemann W Mazurka.pdf
Niemann W Minuetto scherzando.pdf
Niemann W op.22,2 Stimmen und Bilder Nr.2 - Immortellen.pdf
Niemann W op.22,3 Stimmen und Bilder Nr.3 - Wenn die Dämmerung kommt.pdf
Niemann W op.66 Menuet favori (mislabeled op.22,2).pdf
The two pieces of op.22 are of special interest because this op.-number is listed as "unused" in the usual works listings for Niemann.

Enjoy

Paul
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.