Music Scores: Yes

Re: Etudes

Post by FW190 »

Stephen Heller, Studies, A&P-Edition

Vol.07 op.045 - 25 studies Art of phrasing Nos. 01-14
Heller.-.op.045-I.-.Pianoforte-Studies-Vol.07-(A&P-Edition).pdf
Vol.08 op.045 - 25 studies Art of phrasing Nos. 15-25
Heller.-.op.045-II.-.Pianoforte-Studies-Vol.08-(A&P-Edition).pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In Bach we trust.
FW190
Pianomaniac
Instruments played, if any: Piano

Post by FW190 »

Vol.09 op.016 - 24-studies Art of phrasing Nos. 01-09
Heller.-.op.016-I.-.Pianoforte-Studies-Vol.09-(A&P-Edition).pdf
Vol.10 op.016 - 24 studies Art of phrasing Nos. 10-17
Heller.-.op.016-II.-.Pianoforte-Studies-Vol.10-(A&P-Edition).pdf
Vol.11 op.016 - 24 studies Art of phrasing Nos. 18-24
Heller.-.op.016-III.-.Pianoforte-Studies-Vol.11-(A&P-Edition).pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In Bach we trust.
FW190
Pianomaniac

Post by FW190 »

Vol.12 op.090 - 24 nouvelles etudes Nos. 01-06
Heller.-.op.090-I.-.Pianoforte-Studies-Vol.12-(A&P-Edition).pdf
Vol.13 op.090 - 24 nouvelles etudes Nos. 07-12
Heller.-.op.090-II.-.Pianoforte-Studies-Vol.13-(A&P-Edition).pdf
Vol.14 op.090 - 24 nouvelles etudes Nos. 13-19
Heller.-.op.090-III.-.Pianoforte-Studies-Vol.14-(A&P-Edition).pdf
Vol.15 op.090 - 24 nouvelles etudes Nos. 20-24
Heller.-.op.090-IV.-.Pianoforte-Studies-Vol.15-(A&P-Edition).pdf
Album leaf version of opus 90 no.5, titled "Danse des paysannes".
Heller.-.op.090-05.-.Danse-des-paysannes-(pno-A&P-Edition).pdf
In Bach we trust.
FW190
Pianomaniac

Post by FW190 »

An Etude melodique by the Danish composer Jorgen Henrik Malling (1836-1905), the elder brother of the more famous Otto Malling.
Malling,J.-.Etude-melodique-(pno-ed.-Orth-Schmidt-Edition-1880).pdf
In Bach we trust.
4candles
Pianomaniac
Instruments played, if any: Piano, organ, (drums)

Post by 4candles »

Thought this would be the best thread to announce that Adolf Gutmann's Etudes, op. 12, have been made available by Gallica at the following link, and boy do they look hard!

Enjoy!

http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b5 ... .r=.langFR

4c
nikolas

Post by nikolas »

Paul wrote:
fredbucket wrote:
Captain Duck wrote:Seconding Oren's request for the Arapov Etude. If anyone has it--it begins to seem that no one does--please post.
Given that Arapov died in 1992 posting his scores here would not be in this board's interest :)

Regards
Fred
OK, but the simple message "I have it and I would share it privately" or "I have it and I can tell you where to purchase it" would be great. All I have is the Sokolov recording from Kiev.

Regards

Paul
Paul,

For the first part of your idea to a reply: It would be illegal to do so. Copyrights last some 70 years after the death of the composer. As far as I know, if we're talking about a compose who's been dead since 1944 and lacks a year to expire his copyrights, then I'd say there are chances of posting, but for someone who died 20 years ago... :-/

Now, the question 'where to buy the score' is difficult to answer. I've been searching for the past 20 minutes around google and found very little, apart from a couple of sonatas (4 and 5). I'm also not sure where the etude is located, as he's composed 'three works for solo piano', but I can't tell the contents.
Alex
Pianophiliac

Post by Alex »

klaviersonic wrote:Does anybody have a scan of 'Clementi - Preludes and Exercises'? -not to be confused with the Gradus ad Parnassum

Many Thanks!
What exactly is this set? I don't see it on the list of Clementi's complete works. Does anyone have any further info about these pieces?
Last edited by Alex on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mballan
Site Owner

Post by mballan »

"For the first part of your idea to a reply: It would be illegal to do so. Copyrights last some 70 years after the death of the composer. As far as I know, if we're talking about a compose who's been dead since 1944 and lacks a year to expire his copyrights, then I'd say there are chances of posting, but for someone who died 20 years ago... :-/

Now, the question 'where to buy the score' is difficult to answer. I've been searching for the past 20 minutes around google and found very little, apart from a couple of sonatas (4 and 5). I'm also not sure where the etude is located, as he's composed 'three works for solo piano', but I can't tell the contents "

Theres a big book in the Literature and Information section which would have answered your question [my Encyclopaedia on Russian & Soviet Piano Music]..............the Three works are 1. Sketch, 2. Humoresque and 3. Chorus.

The Etude in question is the Etude-Scherzo from 1967....and it is not available in print, although it may be possible to obtain a photocopy from Composer publishing house, or via a library [the only publication I have seen of this work was in a album of works by different composer].

I am due to contact the Composer publishing house shortly about some other works I am trying to obtain, and will add this Ararpov work to my list.

Malcolm
Caprotti
Pianomaniac

Post by Caprotti »

Clementi - Preludi ed Esercizi.pdf
Alex wrote:
klaviersonic wrote:Does anybody have a scan of 'Clementi - Preludes and Exercises'? -not to be confused with the Gradus ad Parnassum

Many Thanks!
What exactly is this set? I don't see it on the list of Clementi's complete works. Does anyone have any further info about these pieces?
nms
Georgio

Post by Georgio »

And here is an other copy of Clementis Preludes & Exercises (nms).

Have fun, Georgio
Clementi - Preludes & Exercises.pdf