Timtin wrote:Unscramble the 10 anagrams to identify the composer.
(No, it's not Chopin!)
1. Able lad. (7) ballade
2. Sure, I ride over. (7,2,4) Reverie du Soir
3. I trump mop. (9) Impromptu
4. I spoon ale. (9) Polonaise
5. Valve penises. (5,7) Valse Pensive
6. Anal rattle. (10) tarantella
7. Meek hours. (9) Humoreske
8. Let's one feed. (5,2,4) Fetes de Noel
9. Coal barrel. (10) Barcarolle
10. As I shhh...! (7) Hashish
Indeed it isn't Tim, it is good old Liapunov or Lyapounov or Lyapunov or however you want to spell him. I guessed it was him after I cracked 8 and 10 as I play the first and knew of the latter, I can't think of anyone else who wrote such an under-the-influential piece as that, though I believe the hashish is a dance, maybe some one can confirm or correct me there.