Anything musical that will not fit into the above fora
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:38 am
- Instruments played, if any: Piano
- Music Scores: No
- Location: London UK
Essentially it's down to the publishers, but if the composer specifically asked for the score to be arranged that way they would probably comply. But it would be interesting to know his reasons. Imagine a piano score with the left hand on top!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1933
- Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:51 am
- Instruments played, if any: Piano, Harpsichord, Organ, Piano Accordian, Button Accordian, Anglo and Duet Concertinas, Oboe, Cor Anglais, 6 & 12 string guitars, 5-string banjo.
- Music Scores: Yes
- Location: Sydney, Australia
timgill wrote: ↑
Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:10 am
Imagine a piano score with the left hand on top!
Bach did that on a few occasions...