Ennio Morricone sheet music

Large instrumental groups with or without piano
misspugs
Participant
Music Scores: No

Ennio Morricone sheet music

Post by misspugs »

Hi. I'm looking for the sheet music to an obscure composition that Ennio Morricone did. It's the love theme ( movie theme) from the 1983 movie "Sahara" with Brooke Shields. I have searched the internet for days but I can't seem to find it. I'm hoping someone can help me . Thanks, Susan
fredbucket
Site Admin
Instruments played, if any: Piano, Harpsichord, Organ, Piano Accordian, Button Accordian, Anglo and Duet Concertinas, Oboe, Cor Anglais, 6 & 12 string guitars, 5-string banjo.
Music Scores: Yes

Re: Ennio Morricone sheet music

Post by fredbucket »

misspugs wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:05 pm Hi. I'm looking for the sheet music to an obscure composition that Ennio Morricone did. It's the love theme ( movie theme) from the 1983 movie "Sahara" with Brooke Shields. I have searched the internet for days but I can't seem to find it. I'm hoping someone can help me . Thanks, Susan
Given that the gentleman in question is still very much alive, copyright restrictions would prevent any postings of his music on this site.

I will remove this thread in a few day’s time

Regards
Fred
misspugs
Participant

Post by misspugs »

I'm not asking for any postings of his music. I'm just asking where or how I would go about finding the piece in question.
fredbucket
Site Admin
Instruments played, if any: Piano, Harpsichord, Organ, Piano Accordian, Button Accordian, Anglo and Duet Concertinas, Oboe, Cor Anglais, 6 & 12 string guitars, 5-string banjo.

Post by fredbucket »

misspugs wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:22 pm I'm not asking for any postings of his music. I'm just asking where or how I would go about finding the piece in question.
Understood, of course, but just playing safe :-)

Regards
Fred
HullandHellandHalifax
Site Admin
Instruments played, if any: piano organ harmonium

Post by HullandHellandHalifax »

Hello Susan,
is this the piece in question?
http://easysheetmusic.altervista.org/sa ... ar-chords/
if you are after the orchestral score it is more than likely only available for hire from the publishers.
hope this helps you in your search.
regards
Brian
misspugs
Participant

Post by misspugs »

That's not the one, Brian, but thanks for your help. Odd that there should be 2 different pieces relating to Sahara.
I guess I'll try to find the publisher and go from there. Again, thank you for your help.

Susan