Alfor's Rarities

Piano, Fortepiano and Harpsichord Music
Sanjai S
Instruments played, if any: Piano
Music Scores: Yes

Re: Alfor's Rarities

Post by Sanjai S »

fredbucket wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:35 am
Sanjai S wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:50 am Any there any chances of you having sonata for solo violin by Hans Werner Henze ?
Firstly, this is the wrong thread to post this request, and secondly, no, because Henze's works are very much under copyright.

Regards
Fred
Ok, where should I ask it?
fredbucket
Site Admin
Instruments played, if any: Piano, Harpsichord, Organ, Piano Accordian, Button Accordian, Anglo and Duet Concertinas, Oboe, Cor Anglais, 6 & 12 string guitars, 5-string banjo.

Post by fredbucket »

Sanjai S wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:42 am Ok, where should I ask it?
Not here, I’m afraid 😐

Regards
Fred
bingo
Site Admin
Instruments played, if any: piano

Post by bingo »

Sanjai S wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:42 am
Sanjai S wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:50 am Any there any chances of you having sonata for solo violin by Hans Werner Henze ?
Firstly, this is the wrong thread to post this request, and secondly, no, because Henze's works are very much under copyright.

Regards
Fred
It's neither a keyboard work nor a rarity,. Easily available from publisher: https://en.schott-music.com/shop/sonata-noq22796.html
fredbucket
Site Admin
Instruments played, if any: Piano, Harpsichord, Organ, Piano Accordian, Button Accordian, Anglo and Duet Concertinas, Oboe, Cor Anglais, 6 & 12 string guitars, 5-string banjo.

Post by fredbucket »

bingo wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:09 am It's neither a keyboard work nor a rarity,. Easily available from publisher: https://en.schott-music.com/shop/sonata-noq22796.html
BINGO!!!

Regards
Fred
Sanjai S

Post by Sanjai S »

bingo wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:09 am

Regards
Fred
It's neither a keyboard work nor a rarity,. Easily available from publisher: https://en.schott-music.com/shop/sonata-noq22796.html

I do found already, but the truth is I'm not the guy who spends approx. Rs.2500 (in our country currency), just for a score sheet, which is somewhat a bigger amount to me, if I had that much money, why do I ask anyone? And if I ask my parents, they would slam me out of slippers
bingo
Site Admin
Instruments played, if any: piano

Post by bingo »

Sanjai S wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:05 pm
I do found already, but the truth is I'm not the guy who spends approx. Rs.2500 (in our country currency), just for a score sheet, which is somewhat a bigger amount to me, if I had that much money, why do I ask anyone? And if I ask my parents, they would slam me out of slippers
The truth is it's not risking this entire amazing forum to get a recent copyrighted work for a score video that risks being quickly taken down by YouTube.
dhruvapunde

Post by dhruvapunde »

Sanjai S wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:05 pm
bingo wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:09 am

Regards
Fred

Probably not the piece you're looking for, but I do have the Viola Sonata and the Violin Sonatina.
Kind Regards, Dhruva

my score videos - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGN3RVAodiogEyT4PSwIavg
Sanjai S

Post by Sanjai S »

Thanks
FW190
Pianomaniac

Post by FW190 »

btw.
On IMSLP exist a clown named "Jacopo Tore" who uploaded all Alfor scans to the "Petrucci library", but "tacked" with his own name.
Tore, just in the kindergarten I learned: Bad style leads to bad karma.
In Bach we trust.
Timtin
Pianodeity
Instruments played, if any: Piano40

Post by Timtin »

FW190 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:58 pm btw.
On IMSLP exist a clown named "Jacopo Tore" who uploaded all Alfor scans to the "Petrucci library", but "tacked" with his own name.
Tore, just in the kindergarten I learned: Bad style leads to bad karma.
One or two or my old scans have also been uploaded to IMSLP in the past by unauthorised third parties. My solution was simply to go into the upload editing page and alter the appropriate information.
Btw, anyone on IMSLP should follow the correct procedure for uploading an edited version of one of their own older files. Their moderators really don't like anyone simply replacing an old file with a new one, even tough their software allows it. Doing so can also lead to bad karma!