Russian & Soviet Composers - Part 3

Piano, Fortepiano and Harpsichord Music
Post Reply
Pjblake
Participant
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:55 am
Instruments played, if any: Piano
Music Scores: No

Re: Russian & Soviet Composers - Part 3

Post by Pjblake » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:16 am

I am trying to find Rachmaninoff Chant Russe op 41, aka Whiten my Rouged face. Does anyone have this for piano?
Thank you.

Nikita Melikhov
Participant
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:40 pm
Instruments played, if any: Piano
Music Scores: Yes
Location: Russia, Volgograd / Moscow

Re: Russian & Soviet Composers - Part 3

Post by Nikita Melikhov » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:10 pm

Pjblake wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:16 am
I am trying to find Rachmaninoff Chant Russe op 41, aka Whiten my Rouged face. Does anyone have this for piano?
Thank you.
https://imslp.org/wiki/3_Russian_Songs% ... 2C_Sergei)

Pjblake
Participant
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:55 am
Instruments played, if any: Piano
Music Scores: No

Re: Russian & Soviet Composers - Part 3

Post by Pjblake » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:10 pm

Thank you so much! Sounds wonderful, but probably too difficult for me to play :(

EX867
Participant
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:21 pm
Instruments played, if any: piano, violin
Music Scores: No
Location: Seoul, Korea

Re: Russian & Soviet Composers - Part 3

Post by EX867 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:05 pm

mballan wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:38 pm
A couple of extra works by Berkovich kindly shared by Edvond. From Op 46 Twenty-four Preludes [especially for Sir P], unfortunately prelude 14 is extremely faint but just readable......not sure if anyone has a notation system and could re-work this prelude ?

The Paganini Variations are a simplier version, to the previous version I posted earlier.

Malcolm

Berkovich I - Op 46 Twenty-four Preludes.pdf
Berkovich I - Paganini Variations (easy version).pdf
quoting post from years ago...

Hi I am new to this forum and I am just searching for my piano repertoire and came here.
I found Berkovich prelude in this thread and it seems interesting to play. so I edited Berkovich prelude no 14 for my piano playing and thanks to this forum!
(I downloaded several files and I will do more later, so I thought I should contribute something... )
If there is typo or wrong thing, tell me and I'll fix.
Berkovich I - Prelude Op.46 No.14.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
mballan
Site Owner
Posts: 1866
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:35 pm
Instruments played, if any: Piano
Music Scores: Yes
Location: Cornwall, England

Re: Russian & Soviet Composers - Part 3

Post by mballan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:34 pm

Excellent - many thanks EX867 for the new typeset version of prelude no. 14. Much appreciated....and looks good !

Malcolm

HTIEKFR
Pianophiliac
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:55 pm
Instruments played, if any: PIANO
Music Scores: Yes

Re: Russian & Soviet Composers - Part 3

Post by HTIEKFR » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:09 pm

Hello
I'm trying to find the name of the composer and the score of a piece called "the sad clown"
The only information I have is that it might be by a russian or armenian composer and it's jazzy
Thanks

Nikita Melikhov
Participant
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:40 pm
Instruments played, if any: Piano
Music Scores: Yes
Location: Russia, Volgograd / Moscow

Re: Russian & Soviet Composers - Part 3

Post by Nikita Melikhov » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:04 pm

HTIEKFR wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:09 pm
Hello
I'm trying to find the name of the composer and the score of a piece called "the sad clown"
The only information I have is that it might be by a russian or armenian composer and it's jazzy
Thanks
Hello! Maybe this piece by Zamorokko
http://notes.tarakanov.net/katalog/komp ... nii-kloyn/
also there's a piece by Simonov with the similar name in this compilation https://ale07.ru/music/notes/song/forte ... _tancy.htm

HTIEKFR
Pianophiliac
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:55 pm
Instruments played, if any: PIANO
Music Scores: Yes

Re: Russian & Soviet Composers - Part 3

Post by HTIEKFR » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:51 pm

Nikita Melikhov wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:04 pm
HTIEKFR wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:09 pm
Hello
I'm trying to find the name of the composer and the score of a piece called "the sad clown"
The only information I have is that it might be by a russian or armenian composer and it's jazzy
Thanks
Hello! Maybe this piece by Zamorokko
http://notes.tarakanov.net/katalog/komp ... nii-kloyn/
also there's a piece by Simonov with the similar name in this compilation https://ale07.ru/music/notes/song/forte ... _tancy.htm
Hello
Yes indeed thank you very much it is the piece by Zamorokko

isokani
Pianophiliac
Posts: 321
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:29 pm
Instruments played, if any: piano
Music Scores: Yes
Location: Stronie, Poland

Re: Russian & Soviet Composers - Part 3

Post by isokani » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:28 pm

Levko Kolodub has just died.
Помер Левко Миколайович Колодуб (1930 -1919).

ilu
Pianomaniac
Posts: 676
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:05 am
Instruments played, if any: Piano
Music Scores: Yes
Location: Mexico.

Re: Russian & Soviet Composers - Part 3

Post by ilu » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:05 pm

Isokani:

You meant that he died recently ( 2019).

Than you,
Quo melius Illac

Post Reply