Russian & Soviet Composers - Part 3

Piano, Fortepiano and Harpsichord Music
Post Reply
fleubis
Pianomasochist
Posts: 1940
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:42 pm
Instruments played, if any: Piano
Music Scores: Yes

Re: Feinberg Sonata No.12

Post by fleubis »

mballan wrote:
Muscicapa wrote:Can anyone here point me to the score of Feinbergs's last Sonata No.12? This is a beautiful piece of music, but obviously impossible to get.
Musicapa.......duly attached [nms...I think !! With thanks to the original scanner].

Malcolm

Feinberg - Op 48 Piano Sonata No. 12
Feinberg - Op 48 Piano Sonata No. 12.pdf
Thanks Malc for this. I don't care for a lot of Feinberg's music, but this I really like very much. Thanks for posing it.
lutoslawski
Pianophiliac
Posts: 447
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:10 pm
Instruments played, if any: Piano,Violin. Composer.
Music Scores: Yes

Re: Russian & Soviet Composers - Part 3

Post by lutoslawski »

Any Chances somebody might have any piano works by askold murov?
Or would this be far to copyrighted?

Tony
User avatar
mballan
Site Owner
Posts: 2173
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:35 pm
Instruments played, if any: Piano
Music Scores: Yes
Location: Cornwall, England

Re: Russian & Soviet Composers - Part 3

Post by mballan »

Dani_area_51 wrote:Can anyone post pieces by Zaderatsky ? Thank you.
Zaderatsky is currently in print in Russia and as such is still in copyright. I have e-mailed you privately.

Malcolm
User avatar
mballan
Site Owner
Posts: 2173
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:35 pm
Instruments played, if any: Piano
Music Scores: Yes
Location: Cornwall, England

Re: Russian & Soviet Composers - Part 3

Post by mballan »

Ilu - sorry, I have no further works by Makarov at this stage. I included the short works list as this was lacking from my "book" [but will be up dated shortly].

Tony - Murov primarily wrote sacred choral type music and I am not aware of any piano works.....but please correct me if I am wrong.

Malcolm
HullandHellandHalifax
Site Admin
Posts: 794
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:19 pm
Instruments played, if any: piano organ harmonium
Music Scores: Yes
Location: Zeist, The Netherlands

Re: Russian & Soviet Composers - Part 3

Post by HullandHellandHalifax »

mballan wrote:
Tony - Murov primarily wrote scared choral type music and I am not aware of any piano works.....but please correct me if I am wrong.

Malcolm
Dear Malcolm, love your typo's and I love scared choral music, do you have any. :lol: :lol:
regards
Brian
User avatar
mballan
Site Owner
Posts: 2173
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:35 pm
Instruments played, if any: Piano
Music Scores: Yes
Location: Cornwall, England

Re: Russian & Soviet Composers - Part 3

Post by mballan »

HullandHellandHalifax wrote:
mballan wrote:
Tony - Murov primarily wrote scared choral type music and I am not aware of any piano works.....but please correct me if I am wrong.

Malcolm
Dear Malcolm, love your typo's and I love scared choral music, do you have any. :lol: :lol:
regards
Brian
Whoops [well some choral music can be scary....how about Stainer's Crucifixion ]!!!!.....and alas no, I have nothing by Murov.

Malcolm
ilu
Pianomaniac
Posts: 720
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:05 am
Instruments played, if any: Piano
Music Scores: Yes
Location: Mexico.

Re: Russian & Soviet Composers - Part 3

Post by ilu »

mballan wrote:Ilu - sorry, I have no further works by Makarov at this stage. I included the short works list as this was lacking from my "book" [but will be up dated shortly].

Tony - Murov primarily wrote sacred choral type music and I am not aware of any piano works.....but please correct me if I am wrong.

Malcolm
Malcolm:

Thank you anyway.

Ilu
Quo melius Illac
lutoslawski
Pianophiliac
Posts: 447
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:10 pm
Instruments played, if any: Piano,Violin. Composer.
Music Scores: Yes

Re: Russian & Soviet Composers - Part 3

Post by lutoslawski »

mballan wrote:Ilu - sorry, I have no further works by Makarov at this stage. I included the short works list as this was lacking from my "book" [but will be up dated shortly].

Tony - Murov primarily wrote sacred choral type music and I am not aware of any piano works.....but please correct me if I am wrong.

Malcolm
As for piano works, i only know a partita. And i know it has been performed and recorded by Elena Popovskaya.
I do know he has at least 5 symphonies. And also some chamber music. You are right, he does not have much of piano works.

Tony
Muscicapa

Re: Feinberg Sonata No.12

Post by Muscicapa »

mballan wrote:
Muscicapa wrote:Can anyone here point me to the score of Feinbergs's last Sonata No.12? This is a beautiful piece of music, but obviously impossible to get.
Musicapa.......duly attached [nms...I think !! With thanks to the original scanner].

Malcolm

Feinberg - Op 48 Piano Sonata No. 12
Feinberg - Op 48 Piano Sonata No. 12.pdf
Great help! Many thanks!
Muscicapa
isokani
Pianophiliac
Posts: 326
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:29 pm
Instruments played, if any: piano
Music Scores: Yes
Location: Stronie, Poland

Re: Russian & Soviet Composers - Part 3

Post by isokani »

mballan wrote:
Dani_area_51 wrote:Can anyone post pieces by Zaderatsky ? Thank you.
Zaderatsky is currently in print in Russia and as such is still in copyright. I have e-mailed you privately.

Malcolm
Zaderatsky's son has been "in charge" of the publication of his father's music, and has been so sucessful at this that the major work -- the first existing Russian cycle of 24 Preludes and Fugues -- has for years failed to appear in print, which is a real pity.
Post Reply