The Music of Italy

Piano, Fortepiano and Harpsichord Music
Sh^Ar^Ky`
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:51 am
Instruments played, if any: classical piano
Music Scores: Yes

Re: The Music of Italy

Post by Sh^Ar^Ky` » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:24 pm

WOW...hjey thanks very much everyone....theres a few rare scores im trying to find as in this video...
the only ones I have are the friedman & sapelnikov I HOPE U ALL ENJOY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeJ5v-two48

kroket
Pianophiliac
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:51 pm
Instruments played, if any: Piano
Music Scores: Yes
Location: Netherlands

Re: The Music of Italy

Post by kroket » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:10 pm

Sh^Ar^Ky` wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:24 pm
WOW...hjey thanks very much everyone....theres a few rare scores im trying to find as in this video...
the only ones I have are the friedman & sapelnikov I HOPE U ALL ENJOY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeJ5v-two48
The delightful Petit valse by Pouishnoff was posted in 2009 by Malcolm.
Search for Pouishnov in the Russian & Soviet composers (Misc.) thread.
Greetings,
kroket

musiclife217
Pianomaniac
Posts: 580
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:08 am
Instruments played, if any: piano
Music Scores: Yes
Location: U.S.

Re: The Music of Italy

Post by musiclife217 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:46 am

does anyone have Nicode's Op. 13 No. 04 - Saltarello - I want to ask here before I make an attempt to obtain it - if no one has it, I will see what I can do. Thank you!

Jean-Séb
Pianomaniac
Posts: 944
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:30 pm
Instruments played, if any: Piano
Music Scores: Yes

Re: The Music of Italy

Post by Jean-Séb » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:03 am

The music may seem coming from Italy but the composer Jean Louis Nicodé was Prussian. Anyway, here it is with the complete op.13 (NMS) :
Nicodé op 13 Italianische Volkstänze und Lieder.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

musiclife217
Pianomaniac
Posts: 580
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:08 am
Instruments played, if any: piano
Music Scores: Yes
Location: U.S.

Re: The Music of Italy

Post by musiclife217 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:13 am

Jean-Séb wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:03 am
The music may seem coming from Italy but the composer Jean Louis Nicodé was Prussian. Anyway, here it is with the complete op.13 (NMS) :
Nicodé op 13 Italianische Volkstänze und Lieder.pdf
Incredible - thank you!

User avatar
fredbucket
Site Admin
Posts: 1901
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:51 am
Instruments played, if any: Piano, Harpsichord, Organ, Piano Accordian, Button Accordian, Anglo and Duet Concertinas, Oboe, Cor Anglais, 6 & 12 string guitars, 5-string banjo.
Music Scores: Yes
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Re: The Music of Italy

Post by fredbucket » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:22 am

Jean-Séb wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:03 am
The music may seem coming from Italy but the composer Jean Louis Nicodé was Prussian. Anyway, here it is with the complete op.13 (NMS) :
Nicodé op 13 Italianische Volkstänze und Lieder.pdf
This scan (NMS also) is easier to read and print, I think.
Nicode J.L - Italienische Volkstanze und Lieder Op 13.pdf
Regards
Fred
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

musiclife217
Pianomaniac
Posts: 580
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:08 am
Instruments played, if any: piano
Music Scores: Yes
Location: U.S.

Re: The Music of Italy

Post by musiclife217 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:10 pm

fredbucket wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:22 am
Jean-Séb wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:03 am
The music may seem coming from Italy but the composer Jean Louis Nicodé was Prussian. Anyway, here it is with the complete op.13 (NMS) :
Nicodé op 13 Italianische Volkstänze und Lieder.pdf
This scan (NMS also) is easier to read and print, I think.Nicode J.L - Italienische Volkstanze und Lieder Op 13.pdf

Regards
Fred
Nice scan, thank you again - though, I should mention that No. 02 is missing from this particular scan.

ilu
Pianomaniac
Posts: 687
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:05 am
Instruments played, if any: Piano
Music Scores: Yes
Location: Mexico.

Re: The Music of Italy

Post by ilu » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:32 pm

Nicodé, op. 13, 2 Canzonette.
Nicodé op.13 no.2 Canzonette.pdf
nms-ttos.

Regards.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Quo melius Illac

User avatar
fredbucket
Site Admin
Posts: 1901
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:51 am
Instruments played, if any: Piano, Harpsichord, Organ, Piano Accordian, Button Accordian, Anglo and Duet Concertinas, Oboe, Cor Anglais, 6 & 12 string guitars, 5-string banjo.
Music Scores: Yes
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Re: The Music of Italy

Post by fredbucket » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:50 am

musiclife217 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:10 pm
Nice scan, thank you again - though, I should mention that No. 02 is missing from this particular scan.
Sorry about that ... I’ll do a better check next time.

Regards
Fred

fleubis
Pianomasochist
Posts: 1939
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:42 pm
Instruments played, if any: Piano
Music Scores: Yes

Re: The Music of Italy

Post by fleubis » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:44 am

Thank you, Fred. I must say that tarantella is quite a romp!

Post Reply