Piano Music of North America (Canada & the USA)

Piano, Fortepiano and Harpsichord Music
mopcoup76
Participant
Instruments played, if any: piano
Music Scores: Yes

Miguel del Aguila Toccata Piano Solo

Post by mopcoup76 »

Does anyone have a digital version of "Toccata - Piano Solo" by Miguel del Aguila? I am desperate to find the score online for a class and do not have the time to wait for it to arrive in the mail. Thanks so much in advance!
bingo
Pianophiliac

Re: Miguel del Aguila Toccata Piano Solo

Post by bingo »

mopcoup76 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:59 pm Does anyone have a digital version of "Toccata - Piano Solo" by Miguel del Aguila? I am desperate to find the score online for a class and do not have the time to wait for it to arrive in the mail. Thanks so much in advance!
He's a living composer, so cannot be posted here. You could contact the composer: https://migueldelaguila.com/music/

https://www.tfront.com/p-323882-toccata-for-piano.aspx
AFrench
Participant
Instruments played, if any: Piano
Music Scores: No

Music of Thomas "Blind Tom" Wiggins

Post by AFrench »

I recently became aware of the music of Thomas Wiggins. I have found some of his music on IMSLP, but not Rêve Charmant. I really want to learn this. Does anyone know some resources I might go to track this down? Here is a video on YouTube of the piece:

Thank you
tracyross
Instruments played, if any: Piano, electric keyboards, harpsichord, organ, trumpet, flugelhorn, cornet, piccolo trumpet

Re: Piano Music of North America (Canada & the USA)

Post by tracyross »

Here it is.
ReveCharmant_000.pdf
ReveCharmant_000.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bingo
Pianophiliac

Post by bingo »

Another piece from Thomas 'Blind Tom' Wiggins (1849-1908) that isn't on IMSLP:
WIGGINS Sewing Song (bw).pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AFrench
Participant
Instruments played, if any: Piano
Music Scores: No

Post by AFrench »

Thank you so much for the two Tom Wiggins pieces. Wow, old music is kinda hard to read. How did you find these pieces?
bingo
Pianophiliac

Post by bingo »

AFrench wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:28 am Thank you so much for the two Tom Wiggins pieces. Wow, old music is kinda hard to read. How did you find these pieces?
While TracyRoss supplied a copy of the nocturne, I got one by emailing someone who had recorded the work and they sent me a copy by return email. The other one I simply googled for 'Blind Tom Wiggins sheet music' and got a hit on the second page of results.